Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Theme: Tropical Citrus

I have always dreamed of having a tropical wedding.  I always imagined that I would be surrounded by beautiful Hawaiian flowers on a beach with my loved ones in a small intimate gathering.  What I love SO much about our tropical citrus theme is that it fuses the nature loving country style that is Ernest with the care free tropical Island theme that is me.  It's amazing how seemingly disparate the two concepts are and yet fuse together so well as if they were meant to connect if only for our wedding day.  I have done a lot of research on these two themes and have found so many beautiful ideas I'd like to share with everyone.





































1 comment:

  1. Oh so adorable wedding décor photos. The colors and the flowers are fabulous. My girlfriend would absolutely love this setting. We are planning to get married by the end of this year. We want a chic ceremony so we both would like to book the prettiest garden Seattle Wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete